What's the Catch?
Is BSH too good to be true or is it for real?
Basic requirements to apply for a BSH position
Do I have what it takes to be successful with BSH?
How does BSH make its preset appointments?
Commutable Travel and Potential Overnight Travel
Required Basic Qualifications To Apply For A Position With BSH
To apply for a position with BSH, you must meet the following basic criterion:
- Minimum high school education (college degree preferred)
- Have read this website in its entirety!!
- Own a highly reliable vehicle
- Must not have been charged or convicted with any felony
- High-Speed internet connection (laptop and/or IPad preferred)
- Basic computer skills (Excel, Word, Email, etc.)
- Ability to dedicate work hours as early as 6AM and as late as 10PM, Tuesday through Friday, during initial 60 days as a new associate
- Acceptant of potential overnight travel during initial 30 - 60 days as a new associate
- Prior sales experience is NOT required
- Fast learner - able to quickly adapt to a regimented management system and apply a proven sales system
- Exceedingly competitive and success-driven personality
- Abundantly money-motivated
- High level of communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic
- Highly trainable
- Extremely perseverant - never a quitter!
- Capable of quickly learning to become a first visit, one-call sales closer
- Desire a true lifetime career opportunity
For more specific information on the above, please read this entire Career Reality tab in FULL detail.